Driver: Monoprice/Stage Right Stage Beam 30W LED Moving Head Light

I purchased a couple of very inexpensive Monoprice (now calling themselves Stage Right) movers, but have been unable to find a profile that works. I tried to follow the directions, but was unsuccessful trying to build my own profile for them.

Could someone please help me out?

The manual is online here: https://downloads.monoprice.com/files/manuals/612830_Manual_160307.pdf

Parents
  • Any luck getting the Monoprice Stage Beam 30W LED profile to work? Looking at it in the editor it matches the manual, but the colors and the gobos are not correct...
    If I enter it directly by address is scales by 100 not 255.
    0-3 is open, 4-7 is orange, 8-11 is cyan, etc. 32-55 is the split colors and then 56 through 100 is where the color spin sits.
    I thought User Min and Max might be the answer, but I just don't know enough about creating profiles to get this puppy working properly.
    Any suggestions? I know it is an inexpensive fixture, but for teaching basics I think it will work IF I can get it to function properly. TIA
  • Any luck getting the Monoprice Stage Beam 30W LED profile to work? Looking at it in the editor it matches the manual, but the colors and the gobos are not correct...
    If I enter it directly by address is scales by 100 not 255.
    0-3 is open, 4-7 is orange, 8-11 is cyan, etc. 32-55 is the split colors and then 56 through 100 is where the color spin sits.
    I thought User Min and Max might be the answer, but I just don't know enough about creating profiles to get this puppy working properly.
    Any suggestions? I know it is an inexpensive fixture, but for teaching basics I think it will work IF I can get it to function properly. TIA
Children
No Data
Related