Element Fixture Library

Have new Element board. When in magic sheets and adding fixture to the plot all I see is ETC fixture. Looking for Altman 14" scoop and Elation Epar QA.

Install latest Fixture version 2.5.2. Element shows Version 2.5.1.9.0.6.

Parents
  • You've posted in the Smartfade group. A moderator should be along shortly to move it into the Eos group, as Element runs Eos family software.

The symbols for magic sheets are not intended to be exact matches to fixtures. Patching has those details and likely all the modes for the Epar. There is a small procedure for importing custom symbols for magic sheets. I believe the manual has the details. I just use basic symbols, sometimes changing their aspect ratio.
  • You've posted in the Smartfade group. A moderator should be along shortly to move it into the Eos group, as Element runs Eos family software.

The symbols for magic sheets are not intended to be exact matches to fixtures. Patching has those details and likely all the modes for the Epar. There is a small procedure for importing custom symbols for magic sheets. I believe the manual has the details. I just use basic symbols, sometimes changing their aspect ratio.
Children
No Data
Related