Display issue

While in the Effects Tab with the browser closed I noticed the bottom of the screen flashes up to the position it would be with the browser open when certain keys are pressed. Specifically the clear key and the . key

Not a big issue but it does tend to get distracting. I tried a deep clear but the problem persisted. Does anyone else see this behavior?

Running 2.6.1 on a Gio @5

Thanks

Martin

Parents
  • uhm, when you're in the effect list the CIA is supposed to be open because there are additional tools there you need when working in the effect list. but maybe i'm misunderstanding...

• This was just to report the behavior when the CIA is closed and to see if anyone else experienced it. If the CIA is not supposed to be closed in the effects tab then perhaps it should be locked in place by ETC.
    With the CIA closed certain key strokes on the facepanel cause the bottom of the screen to flash to where it would be if the CIA is open. As to why the CIA is closed - sometimes I close the CIA in the effects tab to see more of my list without having to scroll through the page.
  • This was just to report the behavior when the CIA is closed and to see if anyone else experienced it. If the CIA is not supposed to be closed in the effects tab then perhaps it should be locked in place by ETC.
    With the CIA closed certain key strokes on the facepanel cause the bottom of the screen to flash to where it would be if the CIA is open. As to why the CIA is closed - sometimes I close the CIA in the effects tab to see more of my list without having to scroll through the page.
Children
No Data
Related