Data from Shell in a new Show

Is their an Option to get Datas from Shell in a Show?
My Prob:
Work with an allowed Adress Limit.
For Training i download the Show from the Video Training Section.
In this Shows the Line DMX 1 -for example- works normal. Means all 512 Outputs are allowed.
In my Standard Show i need for my Theater this Line with a Limit (means my first allowed Adress on this Line is 1/121)

So now i need in the Training show the Full Allowed Adress Option.
If i make Merge "System Setup" my wish don't work

I know i can trick with the BackUp System.ini (one Setup safe in D:/ the other safe in E:/)

But,... is their another optoin thats works easier?

Parents
  • I am not sure what you are asking.
    I use the training show files and visualizer file often. these files are made to work together. you cant use the training files with a different patch it just wont work.
    also all of the training materials refer to the show file so everything works as a set. It is the best free training I have seen. Together with the videos it makes things easy to learn the processes and then it is just a matter of applying the tools that you have learnt to use to the task at hand.
    I hope this helps you out a bit.
    Regards
    Geoff
  • the settings in the sheel are purposely kept separate from the stuff in the showfile, so with showfile operations (like open or merge) you will never be able to affect stuff in the shell. there is however an option in maintenance (Verwaltung) to backup and load shell settings.
Reply Children
No Data
Related