EOS Effect Engine, duplicating effect 917

Good evening all, I am stumped with something in the EOS effect generator, working on a ION. Pre-built effect 917 is the RGB linear color effect, however I have been trying to mirror the effect and creating my own version. I have created a new effect, and matched the effect parameters exactly, however when my new effect runs all 3 color parameters fade in/out together and it is more or a white wave instead of the color. How can I re-build a linear color effect with the color parameters separated? Yes, I know I could clone the existing effect and modify to my uses, but what is the fun in that?

Thanks!

--Dan

Parents
  • I can see your issue, and I don't know how to get the same effect.
    Personally I make my own rainbow effect (at least I think that's what you're trying to do) using a absolute effect and only affecting the HUE. This makes a nice rainbow on all multi colour fixtures by playing with the saturation manually. Bare in mind that virtual HSB needs to be turned on for this to work for fixtures that don't have a separate Hue parameter.

Hope this helps.

Bart
  • I can see your issue, and I don't know how to get the same effect.
    Personally I make my own rainbow effect (at least I think that's what you're trying to do) using a absolute effect and only affecting the HUE. This makes a nice rainbow on all multi colour fixtures by playing with the saturation manually. Bare in mind that virtual HSB needs to be turned on for this to work for fixtures that don't have a separate Hue parameter.

Hope this helps.

Bart
Children
No Data
Related