flashing bumps

Would like to know about this:

When I bring up a submaster the led flashes and continues to flash after I bring it down until I press the bump and it goes back solid. I've never been able to figure out all the settings and exactly what they do on a sub but I have tried most of them and that does not seem to go away. I also can't get them to change a submaster bump to flash; ie press it and whatever is on that sub activates until releasing the bump.

Doesn't seem to matter if it is set for hold release times 0 or 1:99 minutes. the only way anything comes up or goes down with a submaster is bringing up and down the fader.

And speaking of times whatever times I set manually bringing up and down the sub the content does exactly what the fader does; bring it up fast content activates fast. bring it up slow content activates slow. So sub has channel 1, a S4 par on it. Bring up sub 1 slowly the par will fade up slow. Bring up the sub fast and the par will fade up fast.

I'm sure I am completely misunderstanding the timing part. As I read it looks like if I put in 30 seconds up and 30 seconds down when I bring up or down the fader fast the output will happen in 30 seconds. The par will fade up or down in 30 seconds, no matter how fast the fader is moved. Like a cue timing.

Any insight would be appreciated and are there any videos out there about this specific post?

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related