Labeling My Macro

Hi,

is anyone know why i cant able to label all my saved Macro? for example i already saved 10 macro on my file, but when i want to label each of my saved macro i cant able it, only one i can can put a label on it, the rest it wont highlight. currently im using Version 2.6.4.9.0.3 even in my previous software labeling macro is a problem, unlike labeling a group its not giving me any problem.

Hope you can help me on it this matter. thanks

Parents
  • The macro screen behaves in a way that can be a little awkward but is kind of consistent with other screens.

If you have one line selected and you click on another line you get both selected and then fields are really only active on the first one.

Easiest is type the number of the macro on the command line then click the label field. (you can also click to unselect a line but if you have more than fit a page that can be painful, so easier to type)
  • The macro screen behaves in a way that can be a little awkward but is kind of consistent with other screens.

If you have one line selected and you click on another line you get both selected and then fields are really only active on the first one.

Easiest is type the number of the macro on the command line then click the label field. (you can also click to unselect a line but if you have more than fit a page that can be painful, so easier to type)
Children
Related