EOS programming cues with submasters

Hello,

I am wondering if there is a way to make it so when I have a Cue active, it updates the submaster back to that level. For example, I use submaster 1 at 50% to record a cue, then later, when I play that Cue back, it moves the slider back to 50% so I can move the submaster where I need and it overrides the cue, so I can record the cue again.

For reference, I am using ETC Nomad on a Macbook with no fader wings, so that is not something to contend with, I am just using virtual faders.

Thanks in advance!

Parents
  • There isn't really a way of doing this without something external to do the work for you like using OSC to kind of loop back the channel value to the fader.

Interestingly though its another problem that can be solved with the enhancement suggestion on

community.etcconnect.com/.../84653

Specifically to make a macro able to the be the destination of a copy command.

ie so you could have a macro in the cue that did something like
    Chan 1 Copy to Macro 99
    FaderMove 1 Macro_Button 99

Which would result in Fader 1 moving to the channel value.

The first step of that is not something you can do unfortunately.

We need to persuade someone at ETC that adding that capability would unlock a lot of options and give them a simple way of getting some basic variables into the macros.
  • There isn't really a way of doing this without something external to do the work for you like using OSC to kind of loop back the channel value to the fader.

Interestingly though its another problem that can be solved with the enhancement suggestion on

community.etcconnect.com/.../84653

Specifically to make a macro able to the be the destination of a copy command.

ie so you could have a macro in the cue that did something like
    Chan 1 Copy to Macro 99
    FaderMove 1 Macro_Button 99

Which would result in Fader 1 moving to the channel value.

The first step of that is not something you can do unfortunately.

We need to persuade someone at ETC that adding that capability would unlock a lot of options and give them a simple way of getting some basic variables into the macros.
Children
No Data
Related