Yellow Question Mark

When programming I noticed that all of the sudden a Yellow Question Mark showed up next to the tombstones on the display and it shows being an Off Line error, am not sure how I managed to do it and how to fix it, any suggestions please? Thank you

Parents
  • I'm having a similar issue.  No question marks yesterday.  After shutting down the main console last night (but leaving the client Nomad computer running), upon startup today, yellow question marks appear next to various channels, both patched and unpatched.  But only on the Nomad, not on the main console.  My theater is all-LED (mostly ColorSource) with no dimmers.  Data is ethernet from console to rack, then (4) DMX universes from there.

• I'm having a similar issue.  No question marks yesterday.  After shutting down the main console last night (but leaving the client Nomad computer running), upon startup today, yellow question marks appear next to various channels, both patched and unpatched.  But only on the Nomad, not on the main console.  My theater is all-LED (mostly ColorSource) with no dimmers.  Data is ethernet from console to rack, then (4) DMX universes from there.

Children
No Data
Related