Panic Attack

Bad day. Brand new Console wouldn't power up! Kudus for ETC, their tech TW had me take the console apart and we fixed it! Phew. But it is slightly different to running just the Software. Also theatre called to say right stereo channel out - so I am losing time here. I need to know quickly;

How do a "swap" what's on the monitors? Tried swapping the output leads but the dang thing still put the browser on the right screen! I want it on the left. And

What/How is that big [MASTER] button over the cue faders? And

Where is the master fader and blackout?

I'll be reading late tonight if someone doesn't see this soon. 

Parents
  • What console?
    In the shell there is monitor configurations options.
    The master button is the "load" button for the master fader pair.
    There is not preconfigured grandmaster you have to configure one of your faders(not the master fader pair) to be the grandmaster
  • Element 2. In the shell? I tried the 'Monitor Mapping' but couldn't do it. Here's the real strange thing; If the mouse is on the right screen and I pull it to the right (off the screen) then it appears from the left of the left screen. I.E It looks as if I just physically swap the monitors around I'll get the Browser on the left and the mouse would track properly.
    Is there a master black out?
    That master fader stuff does seem a bit odd (from an Expression III point of view). More reading!
  • Element 2. In the shell? I tried the 'Monitor Mapping' but couldn't do it. Here's the real strange thing; If the mouse is on the right screen and I pull it to the right (off the screen) then it appears from the left of the left screen. I.E It looks as if I just physically swap the monitors around I'll get the Browser on the left and the mouse would track properly.
    Is there a master black out?
    That master fader stuff does seem a bit odd (from an Expression III point of view). More reading!
Children
Related