all saved files gone + lights come on when powering up the Element

Element 2.7.3. I save a lotttttttt to the console and a flash drive.

Not sure if the forum discussions can help out but this one really caught me off guard:

Church: Monday I updated the console to 273 then we spent many hours re-doing our cue lists for our different services. As stated already; I save a lotttttt to two locations and every time check it says Successful in green. We went through the cues a lot and each time we found an error I fixed it and saved the show file again to both locations. I also showed the church staff the * and explained what that meant and how it goes away when the show is saved. I was the only operator other than one person who I showed how to save and he did that a few times in the beginning but I did all the last saves myself.

When we finished te console was shut down and everyone went home.

Yesterday I was told that every time they turn on the console a bank of lekos comes on. Those Lekoss are recorded as one of the submasters. I was told that they have to bring up the fader to full then back down to shut those lights off then it's business as usual. I was also told the cues worked perfectly at least for the Wednesday night service and they were very happy with them. A part of the changes we made were adding house lights to each cue and their intensities. They originally controlled them separately each time.

I powered up the console and no Lekios came on. I raised and lowered that submaster and the lights worked as expected. I shut the console down and back on again and still nothing but the sub did still work. I did that several times and was never able to duplicate the issue. I was then told that it actually only happened one time but to each of three different people.

So I scratched my head, did a deep clear just for whatever and rebooted. At that time I noticed the cue list for the services was exactly the same as it was before we did all the work on Monday.

Note: not that it matters but each service is represented in tens, so Sunday morning is the 10.--- Sunday night the 20.--- Wednesday night NON communion the 30.--- etc. Before we made all the changes sunday morning and night stayed the same but we added a lot of 30.--- cues and a few 40.--- cues. This time the console showed the 10's and 20's but only 30.1 (what it was before the changes) and all of original the 40.--- cues, not the changes.

I then checked the saved show files and that last one was around 3pm. I don't know how late we worked but I believe it was around that time.

I then opened up about 6 of the show files on both the HD and the flash back up and none had the new cue lists. They are all gone.

Sooooooo????????

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related