Pixel Mapping Output in Magic Sheet

So I have a 30x7 Pixel map that I made for a bowling Alley that is 100% working. I want to make some very simple user interfaces for the bowling alley with Magic Sheets but the pixel map does not display what the lights are actually doing.

When it comes to cues, effects, ML control, everything that is adjusted is represented in my magic sheets. I linked every light to the channel intensity and color. 

If I do a ramp effect down the lanes (In my magic sheet) then I see those changes in my magic sheet.

However when I activate my pixel map I don't get any of that at all. The channel parameters do not show that they are being changed but the actual light does. 

I actually haven't tested this out in the bowling alley because we only had time to hang one lane of lights and do some basic effects for a demo today. But a few weeks ago I did use a pixel map with a much smaller amount of lights and what I am describing happened. The lights changed but if all I had to look at was my computer screen I wouldn't know that anything was happening at all. 

Even the live table shows that nothing is happening to the lights from the pixel map.

Is there any way to change this or does this require an update?

Related