Wireless Power

hey! I have an ION board and I need to power lights on a moving set peice. I need to DMX and power the lights without having a trail of cable behind it. What would be the best way to do this and most cost effective. A car battery? 

Parents
  • An easy option for the power would be a UPS like you would use to keep a computer running when the power goes out. It can be left plugged into the mains until the piece needs to move. Probably less to go wrong than making one yourself. 

I ve used the cheap donner wireless dmx sender receivers you can get on amazon and they seem to work fine. (Used them on my daughters wedding a couple of months back where I wanted to get dmx through a concrete floor at the reception venue - don’t ask!! )

• An easy option for the power would be a UPS like you would use to keep a computer running when the power goes out. It can be left plugged into the mains until the piece needs to move. Probably less to go wrong than making one yourself. 

I ve used the cheap donner wireless dmx sender receivers you can get on amazon and they seem to work fine. (Used them on my daughters wedding a couple of months back where I wanted to get dmx through a concrete floor at the reception venue - don’t ask!! )

Children
No Data
Related