Multi Cell with Parts

Is there a way to patch more than one multi-cell fixture (with different addresses) into a channel? I'm using Color Force II 72s and a MC profile. If I create a part 2 for that channel with the same profile it will create the part 2 but no cells for it. I also tried just adding parts to the cells. They appear with type Dimmer and I haven't found a way to change it to the pixel type.

Parents
  • i think i know what you want, but that's not something eos does (and there are reasons)

you want a master that has parts and within the parts you get multicell.
    but what eos gives you: master that controls parts and cells, but the cells are not within the parts.

things that are in parts don't get discrete control, so i'm not sure this would actually be helpful to you.

what you could try is having cells 1-12 for one fixture and 13-24 for the other

• i think i know what you want, but that's not something eos does (and there are reasons)

you want a master that has parts and within the parts you get multicell.
    but what eos gives you: master that controls parts and cells, but the cells are not within the parts.

things that are in parts don't get discrete control, so i'm not sure this would actually be helpful to you.

what you could try is having cells 1-12 for one fixture and 13-24 for the other

Children
No Data
Related