How do I enable a remote "Go" button in the software using the DB15 on the back panel?

I've spent hours looking for an answer to this and still can't figure it out.  I want to connect a dual foot pedal to the db15 connector on the back of our element 60.  My intention is to put the foot pedals next to our follow spots so that our lighting tech can run spot by herself.  Ideally, I would like to be able to trigger "Go" on one pedal and "Back" on the other one although barring that, I would settle for a single pedal activating "Go".  I don't want to trigger particular submasters, I want our tech to be able to step (literally) through the entire show using these foot pedals while standing at a spot light.  I've seen several similar questions asked so I've got the schematic I need for wiring this, what I'm missing is the settings in the software to enable this functionality.  I Can't seem to find them anywhere.

We're a very small venue in a much too small community so it would be extremely ideal if I could make this work since finding people to assist and run follow spot is quite difficult at times.  If this is not possible with the DB15 interface, then I would certainly be willing to entertain other ways to do this that -don't- involve a touch screen computer.

Thanks

Related