While editing a macro in blind, the GO button doesn't work.

v2.8.3 While editing a macro in blind, the GO button doesn't work. That should possible because we are not in Learn mode.

Parents
  • If you are actually editing the macro don't you want whatever you press to be put in the macro,  in particular I have in the past edited the Go_Cuelist into the macro intentionally.

Whilst I kind of get it that being able to do a GO while editing and for it to be actioned live when in blind is useful, you've got to be a seriously brave editing a macro while running the show and mega good at brain multitasking (It's hard enough to not hit back space/delete when editing a macro when you make a mistake ,without trying to do a live Go on cue)

• If you are actually editing the macro don't you want whatever you press to be put in the macro,  in particular I have in the past edited the Go_Cuelist into the macro intentionally.

Whilst I kind of get it that being able to do a GO while editing and for it to be actioned live when in blind is useful, you've got to be a seriously brave editing a macro while running the show and mega good at brain multitasking (It's hard enough to not hit back space/delete when editing a macro when you make a mistake ,without trying to do a live Go on cue)

Children
Related