Net 3 RVI Adding Displays

Is there a way to increase the number of monitor displays my RVI can output? I currently have a dual DVI display to allow for two monitors but our design team would like to add a third. I know I can split the layout of the display on the current set up but that does not interest them. I am pretty sure the answer is no since it would require a third output but I figured I would ask if anyone has any other solutions.

Thanks as always.

Parents
  • Hello,

First, I have moved this to the Eos forum where it will get a bit more attention.

Unfortunately the video output capacity of the RVI is limited to two and it cannot do more.  You can add more clients (PCs or Macs with dongles, RVIs, or ETCNomad Pucks), in order to have more displays.  The hardware cannot handle more display output.

Thank you,

Sasha

• Hello,

First, I have moved this to the Eos forum where it will get a bit more attention.

Unfortunately the video output capacity of the RVI is limited to two and it cannot do more.  You can add more clients (PCs or Macs with dongles, RVIs, or ETCNomad Pucks), in order to have more displays.  The hardware cannot handle more display output.

Thank you,

Sasha

Children
Related