Issues with Snapshots

Working on an EOS Ti (v2.8.3) with two external monitors.
- I want to make Snapshots from displays which uses the CIA area for configuration like Patch, Submasters; Effekts.
When pressing Record the CIA comes up and I'm not able to record the configuration area within the snapshot,
because the CIA come up. Is there a workaround, is this intended or an issue.
- When making a Snapshot of the Macro display, After 'Record Snapshot x', the snapshot configuration display doesn't come up.
- Snapshots of Blind displays gives some strange behavior when including only the monitor of TS or Table screen in the snapshot.
When recalling, I'm in Live instead of Blind but the Tab label says I'm in Blind. When I include all monitors in the Snapshot it works correct.

• - When making a Snapshot of the Macro display, After 'Record Snapshot x', the snapshot configuration display doesn't come up.

... confirmed for ETCnomad 2.9.0. (Windows)

- Snapshots of Blind displays gives some strange behavior when including only the monitor of TS or Table screen in the snapshot.

Also confirmed for ETCnomad 2.9.0. Tab 1 (whatever it's switched to) displays no values for me. It's even possible to switch over to Blind Spreadsheet in Live, but that too doesn't show anything.

Related