How do i remove an effect from a cue?

I know this is trivial but I never can remember it and can't find the answer when I search.  Effect @ enter is the stop effect, but I want to remove it.  Actually I want to add a channel and I thought I just remove it an add it back with the extra channel.  I don't do effects often enough to recall the syntax.

• Channel(s) [Effect] [At] [Enter] will remove the effect from the cue, but it remains as a manual instruction (in red) until you record the change in the cue. In other words, the removal of the effect from the channels isn't stored automatically, you have to [Update] or [Record] to store it in the cue.

Are you talking about using a step-based effect? Because all of the other types will work on any channels you specify. A step-based effect will only change the channels that are recorded in the steps of the effect (assuming that you have applied the effect to those channels).

For any effect, use the syntax Channel(s) [Effect] X to apply the effect to the desired channels.

-Todd

• So, would this be correct?  I have Cue 8 with Channels 1,2,3,4,5 running Effect 100.   I no longer what Channel 5 in this cue. 

While in Cue 8 I enter:       

Channel 5 [Effect] [100] [At] [Enter]

Related