Pan Tilt Issues

We have some new MLs and I built the Lighthack box (no encoders on ELE2) and everything works really well. Something I don't understand though;

When I 'home' P&T they show -270 and -135 and the little yellow dot in the "XY Window" sits bottom left. If I adjust  - lets say Pan; as I move away from -270 toward zero, I see the dot moving to the right BUT the lamp does not move! Once I go past 0 (center vertical line) the lamp starts to move and by +270 has rotated 1 and 3/4 times.  Same for tilt; No movement until I move into positive territory when things proceed as expected. I was wondering if there is any setting in the EOS I can set so I spread P&T movement through the negative and positive range?

Parents
  • It wouldn't explain the first part, but the second part of your comment is very often due to having another console online sending sACN with the same priority, it would own the levels until they were superseded by the other consoles i.e. positive pan/tilt.

• It wouldn't explain the first part, but the second part of your comment is very often due to having another console online sending sACN with the same priority, it would own the levels until they were superseded by the other consoles i.e. positive pan/tilt.

Children
No Data
Related