EOS and Logitech Flow

Does EOS win7 support Logitech Flow?
With Flow it is possible controll 3 PC with one mouse/keyboard.
For this,.... it is possible install this Logitech programm on an EOS Console?

I think it is helpfull reduce hardware stuff at FOH.

Parents
  • you cant/shoudn't install software onto the desk.

You can just use a standard KVM (like $20 - $30 on amazon) to switch a mouse and keyboard between the desks (you just don't bother connecting the screens to the kvm)

• Thats i think.
    I can`t install a software at the Desk.
    But,..ETC can...*GGG*

It was only an idea for cleanup the workdesk.

Normal i work with my NoMad in Back Up Modus and use it as an extra external Monitor for my GIO.
    But for this i use 2 mice and 2 keyboards.
    i think you also know by yourself how often you catch the "wrong" mouse...
    Against this is my idea a little help.
    Thats all,...it is not so important to have.

• I think the problem would be even if they chose to instal the software that in a years time logitech will have changed the mouse and keyboard and you'd need a different version of the software for the new one.

The KVM just lets you plug the one keyboard and mouse into both the desk and pc and just click the button to switch which it is talking to, so achieves exactly the same as the logitech thing.  And it will remain compatible for virtually ever.

• I think the problem would be even if they chose to instal the software that in a years time logitech will have changed the mouse and keyboard and you'd need a different version of the software for the new one.

The KVM just lets you plug the one keyboard and mouse into both the desk and pc and just click the button to switch which it is talking to, so achieves exactly the same as the logitech thing.  And it will remain compatible for virtually ever.

Children
No Data
Related