Computer options for Nomad

I need to replace my ageing widows 7 laptop for my nomad system. I’m wondering if an all in one computer might be better than a laptop. I’d be interested to hear from other Nomad users as to what works best for them. 

Also does anyone know what minimum specs would I need to cope with version 3. 

Denis

Parents
  • It really depends what your goals are.  I have it running on 27" (Dell) and 23" (Lenovo) AIOs, and a Surface Pro 3.  I generally run the 27" in the house for programming, and the 23" in the booth for running the show.  Booth is just too small to comfortably hold the 27", and really, do you need all that real estate to hit "GO"?  I run the SP3 for quick setups and as a last-ditch backup console.  The touch feature on the AIOs is nice, but generally it's just as fast to hit "g3" as it is to tap on the group 3 direct select.

• It really depends what your goals are.  I have it running on 27" (Dell) and 23" (Lenovo) AIOs, and a Surface Pro 3.  I generally run the 27" in the house for programming, and the 23" in the booth for running the show.  Booth is just too small to comfortably hold the 27", and really, do you need all that real estate to hit "GO"?  I run the SP3 for quick setups and as a last-ditch backup console.  The touch feature on the AIOs is nice, but generally it's just as fast to hit "g3" as it is to tap on the group 3 direct select.

Children
No Data
Related