Computer options for Nomad

I need to replace my ageing widows 7 laptop for my nomad system. I’m wondering if an all in one computer might be better than a laptop. I’d be interested to hear from other Nomad users as to what works best for them. 

Also does anyone know what minimum specs would I need to cope with version 3. 

Denis

Parents
  • Thanks for the replies. Much appreciated.

Just to explain: At the moment I have a Dell laptop with a small screen and I have an ELO touch screen for magic sheet during programming. That leaves very little space for the cues and channel display on the laptop. Apart from the fact that the laptop is Windows 7, I need to replace it with something more up to date and bigger. That's when the idea of the all-in-one occurred to me. Any further thoughts would be welcome.

Denis

• Thanks for the replies. Much appreciated.

Just to explain: At the moment I have a Dell laptop with a small screen and I have an ELO touch screen for magic sheet during programming. That leaves very little space for the cues and channel display on the laptop. Apart from the fact that the laptop is Windows 7, I need to replace it with something more up to date and bigger. That's when the idea of the all-in-one occurred to me. Any further thoughts would be welcome.

Denis

Children
No Data
Related