Computer options for Nomad

I need to replace my ageing widows 7 laptop for my nomad system. I’m wondering if an all in one computer might be better than a laptop. I’d be interested to hear from other Nomad users as to what works best for them. 

Also does anyone know what minimum specs would I need to cope with version 3. 

Denis

Parents
  • I use different equipment for different shows. I have an Alienware 17R3 that I'm very happy with. In addition to the 17" screen, it has 9 programmable macro buttons.

I like to use desktop computers. I built two into a flight case to be portable.

I like to use at least 2 touchscreens that are the same size and shape, to more easily mouse between them. I have 2 20" widescreen monitors but I wish I had gone bigger because the softkeys and parameter tiles are small.

I also use gaming keyboards with fully reassignable keys.

• I use different equipment for different shows. I have an Alienware 17R3 that I'm very happy with. In addition to the 17" screen, it has 9 programmable macro buttons.

I like to use desktop computers. I built two into a flight case to be portable.

I like to use at least 2 touchscreens that are the same size and shape, to more easily mouse between them. I have 2 20" widescreen monitors but I wish I had gone bigger because the softkeys and parameter tiles are small.

I also use gaming keyboards with fully reassignable keys.

Children
No Data
Related