Can the order of Direct Select Banks be moved?

If I have multiple Direct Select Banks, how do I move Bank 4 to be Bank 1, or move Bank 1 to be Bank 2, etc?  In other words, how do I reorder the banks without starting from scratch to create a bank and delete the old one?

Parents
  • I think you can just reallocate them. so if you have groups and want CP then click on the groups name and then change it to CP and then click on the next one and make it Groups.

At least that is my experience. Custom DS might be different. 

Regards

Geoff

• Yes, when I do that the CP overwrites the groups.  I'd like to just reorder the ones I have, not replace and recreate them.  Changing the order is easy; recreating in a new bank is more cumbersome.  Many programs have a way to change the ordering by moving up or down one position, e.g. ctrl-uparrow.  I'm hoping Eos is one of those.  It's not that big of a deal since there aren't that many options, but I'm still deciding what my layout should be and it's tedious to change it by recreating if a simple "move up one" is available. 

• Yes, when I do that the CP overwrites the groups.  I'd like to just reorder the ones I have, not replace and recreate them.  Changing the order is easy; recreating in a new bank is more cumbersome.  Many programs have a way to change the ordering by moving up or down one position, e.g. ctrl-uparrow.  I'm hoping Eos is one of those.  It's not that big of a deal since there aren't that many options, but I'm still deciding what my layout should be and it's tedious to change it by recreating if a simple "move up one" is available. 

Children
Related