ELement Nomad Instrument Library

Just installed the Element 2 nomad shell. When I go to Patch, Type, under ETC there are no Source 4 instruments loaded other than the LED fixtures. My Black Box theater at the high school has S4 Zooms, S4 26 degree, and S4 Fresnel's, Colorsource Cyc and Colorsource PARs.. The program is version 2.9.1.17. How do I get these basic fixtures added to the library?

Parents
  • to control those lights you don't need to define the type. technically speaking you're controlling the dimmer rather than the fresnel.

it's actually really simple because you don't have to even define a type, the console does that for you: Chan 1 At 2 Enter will patch channel 1 to address 2 and automatically make it a Dimmer.

the color source cyc and pars they have to be defined, they're not controlled by dimmer, but by DMX fed into the fixture. those you will find in the library.

• to control those lights you don't need to define the type. technically speaking you're controlling the dimmer rather than the fresnel.

it's actually really simple because you don't have to even define a type, the console does that for you: Chan 1 At 2 Enter will patch channel 1 to address 2 and automatically make it a Dimmer.

the color source cyc and pars they have to be defined, they're not controlled by dimmer, but by DMX fed into the fixture. those you will find in the library.

Children
Related