Shared Folder On Eos Consoles with sync docs portable

Hi Everyone,

I have been trying to think of a way to have a show file upload to google drive when I do shift update on an Eos family console. The only idea I have come up with is this http://bootableusb.net/run-google-drive-usb/ I know this would be very easily done on PC or Mac but do you think this could be accomplished on an Eos console?

Thanks in advance!

-Campbell 

Parents
  • Not sure if this was a real question of a post to get someone to download that link and potentially get something very nasty on their computer.  But a bootable usb is really not going to be of any use to anyone as far as anything EOS is concerned.

On mac and pc you can indeed setup a google drive share in the normal way (using the stuff from drive.google.com not elsewhere).

On the console it is supposed to be locked down and installing other software on it is not supported/may  break it/make it unstable.

You can save to a network drive so have a network share on another machine that is setup with google drive.

• Not sure if this was a real question of a post to get someone to download that link and potentially get something very nasty on their computer.  But a bootable usb is really not going to be of any use to anyone as far as anything EOS is concerned.

On mac and pc you can indeed setup a google drive share in the normal way (using the stuff from drive.google.com not elsewhere).

On the console it is supposed to be locked down and installing other software on it is not supported/may  break it/make it unstable.

You can save to a network drive so have a network share on another machine that is setup with google drive.

Children
Related