ION Touchscreen issues and third screen options

Hi All,

I have just added two new Dell touchscreens to our Win7 Ion (latest software). Now, I have one running from the display port and the other is coming out of the DVI-D port, via an HDMI adapter. Both screens have a USB control cable that also runs to the console.

My issue is that the left screen (set as primary) works fine. The right screen has the display, and the extended desktop works (using the mouse will move the cursor into that screen) but when I try to use the touchscreen function, it shows up on the left screen (moving my finger around moves the cursor around on the left screen). I have tried going into settings and calibrating touchscreens, but all that happens is a white screen with a message that doesn't make a lot of sense. I tried various touches and pressing enter to send the message to the other side, but none of it makes any difference. Would anyone know a way to fix this?

My other question is this. I have tried to set up a third screen. It's a non-touch LCD screen that I attached to the DVI-I port. In the monitor settings, there's an option for screen C, but it seems to not be working. Enabling and saving it will cause one of three things to happen:

1. The whole screen C option vanishes

2. It changes resolution on the main screens but still wont work

3. It will un-check the enable box and not work

Is it possible to run a third screen? If so, what am I doing wrong?

Any help is much appreciated.

Nick

Related