sACN Dissabled/Local DMX only on Nomad...even though it is enabled in settings

What gets me is it seemed to work fine, and after a computer restart or a day of leaving and coming back it seems like nothing I can do will get it working again. All I want is to output sACN to Capture, I have tried with my 2uni Dongle and offline with vis. 2.9 and 3.0 bata. In sACN Output Viewer it says Warning:sACN Disabled. I noticed in the little pop up screen saying 3.0 is in bata it says "Local DMX Only". I am at a loss, I have my computer on line, my VPN is turned off, I turned my firewall off. In the settings it says everything should be working just fine but it's not. Any thoughts of suggestions?

I am on a Windows 10 Home 64-bit, Tower.

Parents
  • my guess is you're in Offline mode, but should be in Offline w/viz. if that's not the problem check that in patch you've patched the channel to use sACN in the interface field (or in your case it could also be Default because you made sACN default in the shell).

• I am in Offline w/viz, and looks like it is default and even specifically selecting sACN it doesn't seem to change anything. Is there ever an issue with Nomad not taking or liking an IP address? or some security feature? I have my firewall off and most security things I use off, but maybe I missed one?

It also says no network available, even though the IP shows up in the shell.

is there some trick with static IPs through the router or something for brute force a network connection?

I also ran Net3 Concert and my laptop which is also running nomad shows up (I just want my tower because it is more powerful), however the tower doesn't.

• Okay, so looks like I fixed it, looks like it may have been related to my enabling the Wake from LAN setting in my UEFI BIOS, I am not sure what it did to it but that may be something to look at for future patches, if you like I can post in a bug reporting thread.

Reply Children
No Data
Related