Some channels won't restore to 0 after using (sneak - out) They are Magnetta coloured numbers appearing on channels effected. How do I restore?

Some channels won't restore to 0 after using (sneak - out)

They are Magnetta coloured numbers appearing on channels effected. How do I restore?

I think I might have deleted channels 1 and 3. Can somebody help?

Parents
  • Hi Medeiros,

Magenta colored numbers means that those channels and or parameters are being tracked in a cue list so the cue list has control over it. To release that control you type in go to cue out enter and that should fix that problem.

You can get channels back after you have deleted them but their show data will not be restored. You can do this by going into patch and typing in the channel numbers you deleted and re patching them.

Hope this helps,

Campbell

• Hi Medeiros,

Magenta colored numbers means that those channels and or parameters are being tracked in a cue list so the cue list has control over it. To release that control you type in go to cue out enter and that should fix that problem.

You can get channels back after you have deleted them but their show data will not be restored. You can do this by going into patch and typing in the channel numbers you deleted and re patching them.

Hope this helps,

Campbell

Children
Related