Ion Cases

Hello All,

I am looking to get a case for our Ion and our hopefully soon to be ordered Eos.  There were a couple of threads that I got some information from ...I am sending info to "Caravan Cases".  But I am wondering if anybody has cases that they'd like to brag on or things that they wish they would have thought of.  This is what I'd like to have:

• Case for Ion and one 2x20 wing
  • keyboard / mouse
  • Power cable / two little lites
  • I'd like to keep it living in the bottom of the case but it'd have to be small enough so things can be *easily* plugged in.

Same thing for the EOS!

Thanks for any suggestions!

Pat

Parents
  • A lot of people use a Pelican case for the Ion. An Ion with 2x20 wing in a flight case is heavier than one person should lift. If you do that though, you won't be operating the Ion while it's in the case. I know you said you wanted to operate it while in the bottom of the case but for some of us, the time wasted by having to take a console out of a case and plug everything into it is less than the amount of time needed to track someone down to help lift a heavy flight case onto a table or carry it up stairs or lift it into a vehicle that doesn't have a lift gate.

• A lot of people use a Pelican case for the Ion. An Ion with 2x20 wing in a flight case is heavier than one person should lift. If you do that though, you won't be operating the Ion while it's in the case. I know you said you wanted to operate it while in the bottom of the case but for some of us, the time wasted by having to take a console out of a case and plug everything into it is less than the amount of time needed to track someone down to help lift a heavy flight case onto a table or carry it up stairs or lift it into a vehicle that doesn't have a lift gate.

Children
No Data
Related