SolaSpot 3000 question

We've just acquired six High End Systems SolaSpot 3000 fixtures.  Pretty much overall I have full access to all their functionality on my ION Xe-20 console.  But there are some things I need to get to by direct address (not a channel).  For example, address 47 provides access to the fan controls to cut down the background noise from the fixture.  From the console how to I send  a command to channel 201, address 47, value 76, then the same address and value for the remaining five fixtures on channels 202-206.   Thanks for the double newbie question.

Parents
  • In Eos control parameters are not part of cues or presets, so they can't be recorded by mistake. You will find those commands in the LampControl section. Either have Tab 31 open, or find the LampControl section in About. as soon as you terminate a selection (that means pressing Enter at the end) you will see buttons for whatever control commands this fixture has available. Those might be LampOn, LampOff, Reset commands, or in your case the fans. I think you want the button labelled Studio.

These commands can also be learnt into a macro, with or without selection.

• In Eos control parameters are not part of cues or presets, so they can't be recorded by mistake. You will find those commands in the LampControl section. Either have Tab 31 open, or find the LampControl section in About. as soon as you terminate a selection (that means pressing Enter at the end) you will see buttons for whatever control commands this fixture has available. Those might be LampOn, LampOff, Reset commands, or in your case the fans. I think you want the button labelled Studio.

These commands can also be learnt into a macro, with or without selection.

Children
Related