Issue with link and loop

EOS ETC, Firmware 2.9.1

I'm working in small theater, where we prepared a new show. The idea of light designer was to make a very simple "effect" using link and loop. We used 4 lights. In first cue of loop channel 1 should be @ 50%, next cue we added ch 2 @ 50%, next cue we added ch 3 @ 50% and in last cue we added ch 4 @ 50%. Then we went back to first cue of loop. We used hang between cues so it was all automatic. Here is simplified version of it:

Cue 1: ch 1 thru 4 @ 20

Cue 2: ch 1 thru 4 out ch 5 thru 8 @ 20

Cue 3: ch 1 thru 8 at 0 label first in loop

Cue 4: ch 1 at 50

Cue 5: ch 2 at 50

Cue 6: ch 3 at 50

Cue 7: ch 4 at 50 link cue 3, loop 10

Cue 3 thru 7 Hang 2

We started this loop in cue 3, everything was OK until cue 7. After that it links to cue 3 and we were expecting the lights to fade out (cue 3 has 0 values), but all the lights (ch 1 thru 4) stayed at 50%. It seems that there is this issue, because the channels 1-4 have 0 values in cue 2 and also in cue 3. Workaround is to increase intensity to 0.1% for channels 1-4 in cue 2. It is working, but I don't like it much and I guess there must be some other way to solve it (if it's feature and not bug).

BTW, we ended up with creating effect, but I still would like to know ho solve this little issue.

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related