Palette Fader visualise

Hi All, 

I've setup faders that have stacks of palettes (1 for color, one for focus, etc, etc) so that I can just tap through to whatever palette I need, bring up the fader. 

I'm wondering what the best way to visualise this in EOS so I know what state each fader is in?

I work primarily on an ION with fader wing which seems to display the range of palettes attached to the fader.
On MA for example, you can see like a condensed cuelist, with the labels showing onscreen so you always know where you are.

Is there a way I could fake it in a magic sheet so I can see the palettes programmed, then see what palette I have selected?

Cheers

• Not completely sure I get what you are trying to achieve but you can add faders to a magic sheet,  they can be displayed as actual faders that you interact with or if you reduce their height then you can get them to just display the value and optionally the label eg like

I think that's what you are after.   Magic sheets are very much the thing you want to be using if your used to the MA kind of screens where really all of the way you work is like a magic sheet where you create the display you interact with to suite your way of working.

• since the palettes on the fader stack are always tied to channels you can have your magic sheet display the levels of one of the channels in those palettes.

• Hi Mike, 

Thanks for the reply!

So this is what I'm meaning. You're able to fit lots of fader stacks into a small space, but more importantly be able to label each of the 'steps' so that you can see where you are in the stack, rather than blindly tapping through, then bringing up the fader.

Normally I would use these for effects (labeled fast, med, slow) or color palettes (R/Y, Cy/Ma, etc)

Cheers,

• Hi,

So ive got a stack of palettes on the fader. But for some reason when I jump through the list, the magic sheet version of it on displays the label of the first palette in the list?

This defeats the purpose as the idea is that i can bump through, pick my color/focus point/whatever in black, then just bring up a group master/intensity fader. 

Is this a bug or by design? Also the "link to color" doesn't work either.

Thanks,

Josh

Related