Live Snapshot Not Working

Hi,

I have some snapshots and I have been having problems with live/blind switching. If I record a snapshot with the focus on live summary and then go to a snapshot with blind effects editor and back again it switches perfectly. But however if I try to do this with any other live tab it won't work. Why is this and is there any way around it?

-Campbell

Parents
  • If I record a snapshot with the focus on live summary and then go to a snapshot with blind effects editor and back again it switches perfectly.

Do you mean Live Table doesn't behave the same way?  Which other Live tab are you using? 
    Also, what software version are you using?

• No live table is not the problem, the problem is that when I go into any blind only view eg, patch or fx editor it will not change back to live in any other view other than live table.

• it will not change back to live in any other view other than live table

Then to clarify- which live view other than live table are you attempting to change to? 

• I think he mean some like this.
    Snapshot 1-3 and 5 are all store in LIVE Modus.
    Only Snapshot 4 is in BLIND (it must be in BLIND because it is the FX Editor).
    Do i walk thru the Snapshots, 1 to 5, the Snapshot 5 NOT change back to LIVE-Modus after i stay in Snapshot 4.
    Sometimes also not go back in LIVE if i choose Snapshot 1.
    I must press Snapshot 2 for get back in LIVE Modus.
    Or the LIVE Hardwarekey.
    If i switch between 1 and 5 direct the LIVE Modus will not get lost.

• What software version is this in?  I ask because I cannot replicate the issue.
    Would you mind sharing your show file and letting us know which Snapshots?

• Sure, this is in version 3.0.0.384. Here is my show file. Try going from snapshot 1 to snapshot 3 then to 2,

then to one. This is the best example of the problem.
    Christmas 2020 2020-09-29 08-22-32.esf3d

• It is also in older Versions.
    If i remember right i get this also in 2.8 and earlier.

• Thank you both.  This is very much looking like it might be related specifically to the effects editor getting stuck rather than the snapshot itself.  We will continue to investigate both possibilities and let you know- but it is likely a bug.

Reply Children
No Data
Related