Need help with 3-channel LED strip

Hello. There was a problem in which it is necessary to make six led strips light up alternately in this order:

They should light up quickly and change color without fading. I can't figure out how to do this with an effect. I was able to do it through the 2nd cue list with execute on it, but there are problems when you need to go to another scene in the main cue list. 

Clarification: LED strip works via decoder.

Can I do this with an effect ?

Parents
  • I think you are wanting the sequence to be something like first chanel goes red and stays red, next channel then goes red, repeated for all six and then first goes green while others still stay red and the 2nd one goes green and so on.

If so a simple absolute effect with just 3 steps in it with in time of zero (so no fade) dwell time of 6 seconds (as you've got 6 you want to do and there's an easy way at the end of setting the actual time for the effect) and decay of 0 (again so no fading) an the on state red for the first one and the second step the same with green and third with blue.

Set the entry as cascade and the Entry time as 1 second,  so each fixture you have in the set you apply the effect to starts one second after the previous.

Then if you select the 6 channels and apply the effect it should just do what you want.

In the cycle time box you set the actual duration of the effect cycle (you'd need to adjust the entry time as well proportionately).

• I think you are wanting the sequence to be something like first chanel goes red and stays red, next channel then goes red, repeated for all six and then first goes green while others still stay red and the 2nd one goes green and so on.

If so a simple absolute effect with just 3 steps in it with in time of zero (so no fade) dwell time of 6 seconds (as you've got 6 you want to do and there's an easy way at the end of setting the actual time for the effect) and decay of 0 (again so no fading) an the on state red for the first one and the second step the same with green and third with blue.

Set the entry as cascade and the Entry time as 1 second,  so each fixture you have in the set you apply the effect to starts one second after the previous.

Then if you select the 6 channels and apply the effect it should just do what you want.

In the cycle time box you set the actual duration of the effect cycle (you'd need to adjust the entry time as well proportionately).

Children
Related