Direct Select Problem

I am doing something wrong and I can't figure out what, I'm sure it's simple.

I have direct selects with intensity palettes. #1 has channels 1 thru 5. I want to select those channels by clicking on the DS button. I thought I just press "Select" and the DS button and it would select all channels in that palette. It is not working.

I have a NOMAD 3.0 on windows. If I use ctrl + ENTER for SELECT - nothing posts to the command line, if I use the virtual keyboard and press SELECT - nothing posts to the command line.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you in advance

Parents
  • Select is not the button for this. You want to press Group and then click the direct select button. This will select all channels that have data in the palette.

If you want to activate the whole palette you can also double click the direct select, this will select the channels and then immediately send the values of the palette to the channels.

For double click there is a setup setting to activate it. I think it's in Setup>Device>Display

• Select is not the button for this. You want to press Group and then click the direct select button. This will select all channels that have data in the palette.

If you want to activate the whole palette you can also double click the direct select, this will select the channels and then immediately send the values of the palette to the channels.

For double click there is a setup setting to activate it. I think it's in Setup>Device>Display

Children
Related