Moving control from 2nd Cuelist back to main

Hey all, 

I‘m in the situation where I have values for some movinglights on cuelist 1. At some points, which are random atm, I want to start an endless loop of some cues on cuelist 2 where the MLs move in a circle. After a random time I want to manually release the movinglights to get them back to the values of the cue which is aktive on cuelist 1 at that moment. 
I tried several options and settings but I haven’t found the one which does exactly that. Does someone have an idea? Our consoles are running at 3.0. 

Stay healthy!

Parents
  • Are you releasing the lights back by releasing the cue list or by shutting off values to the lights?  Are your lists running LTP or HTP? I imagine you are LTP on both lists? Have you tried to take the 2nd list to cue 0?  Is background state enabled on cue list 1? Disabled on 2?

• Are you releasing the lights back by releasing the cue list or by shutting off values to the lights?  Are your lists running LTP or HTP? I imagine you are LTP on both lists? Have you tried to take the 2nd list to cue 0?  Is background state enabled on cue list 1? Disabled on 2?

Children
No Data
Related