Hot Keys not working

A few keyboard short cuts seem to have ceased to function

ctr alt 4 (Macro 804) Works on Mac but does not work on PC

ctrl alt i (Time Display) Works on Mac but does not work on PC

ctrl alt e (Stop effect) Works on Mac but does not work on PC

ctrl alt \ (Encoder display) works on PC but not on mac

ctrl 5 (Expand) does not work on PC or Mac

ctrl alt t (Timing disable) does not work on PC or Mac although this may have more to do with my lack of playback fader attached to a nomad machine

Parents
  • i'm on 3.0 with win10.

ctrl alt i works

expand is F5 and works

ctrl alt t works (tested with the master playback load button in the facepanel pop up)

ctrl alt 4 and ctrl alt e don't work for me either, but not because of nomad. ctrl alt e (at least on european keyboards) is unavailable because of the € sign) and the 4 button has a third function as well. so i suspect that most key combination that you see not working have something else assigned to them on the hardware you're using.

• i'm on 3.0 with win10.

ctrl alt i works

expand is F5 and works

ctrl alt t works (tested with the master playback load button in the facepanel pop up)

ctrl alt 4 and ctrl alt e don't work for me either, but not because of nomad. ctrl alt e (at least on european keyboards) is unavailable because of the € sign) and the 4 button has a third function as well. so i suspect that most key combination that you see not working have something else assigned to them on the hardware you're using.

Children
Related