Hue/Sat not working correctly with custom RGBAW fixtures (Bug?)

Hello all!

I'm having an odd issue with some custom LED fixtures I created.

Basically, if I try to adjust colour via the hue/sat controls via the command line or ML Controls, the numbers change on the hue/sat parameters, however the actual RGBAW values remain at 0.

The values on the encoder display also don't adjust, though pressing the max/min/home buttons on the encocder expand do change the vales in the live table and ML Controls, but not on the encoder display. I'm running Nomad at the moment so haven't been able to test if the actual encoder wheels do change the value.

Oddly enough, if I adjust any of the colours via manual control, a cue, or a submaster, the hue/sat controls start working as intended for that channel. This is despite that when I do adjust the hue/sat via ML Controls or command line, it does say that the RGBAW channels have manual data, however it always goes to 0 regardless of the home value (I tried setting the home values to 0, 50, and 100 via both home preset and patch) and won't be affected further by the hue/sat adjustments.

I do not have this behaviour occur with my Chauvet Pro H USBs (RGBAWUv) or Clay Paky Axcor 300 Spots (CMY).

The custom fixture parameters in DMX order are: Intensity, Strobe (Not using due to uncontrolled strobing in A3D), Red, Green, Blue, Amber, White, Color Mix, Macro, with Hue, Sat, Brightness as virtual parameters.

I have tried building the fixture without the Color Mix and Macro parameters, this had no effect.

I am running the latest Eos build with the latest fixture library.

Any help is greatly apprectiated :)

Related