Cue Lists Releasing

Hello.  I'm having issues with cue lists releasing on stomp.  Or I'm not totally understanding what stop is. 

I'm programming for a hockey arena.  My end goal is to have cue lists for songs, and 1 list that brings rink lights back to full and everything else (movers, colored LEDs used for breaks) out and home.

To simplify, I started a new show file:

Patched 5 conventionals, ch1-5

1 thru 5 full, record cue 1/1.

1 thru 5 @ 80, record 2/1

1 thru 5 @ 40, record 2/2

Set list 2/ to release on stomp, disable background.

Play Q1/1.  Load list 2, play 2/1, then 2/2.  No problems.  Loan and play 1/1 and list 2/ releases.  Perfect.

Now add ch 11 + 12 as Mac2000 Profile.

Play 1/1.  Make the Macs absolute and update the cue.  My intent is for them to have values in the cue to take them out and home them.

Load and Play 2/1.  Give the macs a position, color, whatever.  Update 2/1.  Play 2/2.  Give the Macs an effect.  Update.

Now when I play 1/1 the Macs go out and the effect stops, but list 2 doesn't release!  If I load the list and play again I get Q2, not Q1.  

My workaround is for 1/1 to execute a macro that releases list 2/, but each list has to be learned specifically and each new list I might make has to be added.  Not helpfull for new content being added.

Thank you for any thoughts.

Mike

Related