FADERS playbackspeed et scale du pixel maps ???

Bonjour

Je viens de faire un effet avec pixel maps, que j'ai enregistré sur un sub et que je restitue via un fader.

Est il possible d'avoir sur mes faders d'à côté, seulement le playback speed  et sur un autre fader le scale de ce pixel maps pour pouvoir jouer avec la vitesse et la taille en live ?

Est si c'est possible, comment ? J'ai essayé d'écrie via la ligne de commande mais je n'ai pas trouvé la bonne formule magique :)

Merci pour vos retours

Belle journée

Parents Reply
  • Hello,

Good french so i try in english for you :)

I work only with pixel map and not effect system. It's not an effect, i say that because in final it's like a chase. Sorry for my first phrase and the confusion.

I want to control playback speed and scale of my pixel map, on 2 differents faders, to accelerate or decrease the rythm and increase or decrease the size in live.

Thanks for your help

Children
  • Thank you for your patience and for explaining.

You have to main options to do this, both of which require selective recording of parameters.

You can either record a preset or palette with the content and load it to a fader, or you can record a submaster.

Either way you want to set the playback speed to full, and then select the channel and parameter to record so you only record that parameter.  For example Chan [1001]{Playback Speed}[Record][Preset][100][Enter] would record only Playback speed into the preset which could then be loaded onto a fader in the fader configuration screen.  You would then do the same with the Scale.

These steps ally whether you choose to do a palette, preset or submaster.  Channel, Parameter, Record, Target, Enter and then map that target to the fader.  

I hope this makes sense and helps.

Thank you

Related