Effect editor, moving a point

Effect editor, create new effect, choose Linear. Edit, Patterns, choose one of the wild ones. select a single point and move it multiple times. at some point i get an effect that looks very interesting, but not at all like the one i was editing Slight smile

thx, ueli

Parents
  • I have managed to reproduce this a few times in v3.0.0 as well, but very inconsistently.  I have written up a defect for it.  If you manage to find any other hints to make it more reproducible than shifting side-to-side (which only sometimes worked in my testing) please let us know!

Thanks, -MattP.

• i can get this behaviour every timewithin a minute. because i've tried it with the NTX Flicker pattern that has almost no hoirzontal distance from a point to the next one it seems quite simple to no only move the mouse perfectly vertically but also a milimeter to the left or right and with that going furhter left or right than the next existing point (if that's actually what triggers it)

• i can get this behaviour every timewithin a minute. because i've tried it with the NTX Flicker pattern that has almost no hoirzontal distance from a point to the next one it seems quite simple to no only move the mouse perfectly vertically but also a milimeter to the left or right and with that going furhter left or right than the next existing point (if that's actually what triggers it)

Children
Related