How does Merge work with Show Control?

Is there a way to merge in only certain events? Or does the advanced merge only allow me to select certain Event Lists, as opposed to all the Events...but within each list, it will bring in ALL events automatically? 

Parents
  • There's not a way to only merge / import "List 7 Event 2"; I guess I would suggest merging/importing that List to an arbitrarily high target (Perhaps 907), then cherry-pick that event 2 you wanted.

Right now, what you see is what you get - You would select "Show Control in the Advanced list, then merge in at the List level.  You can select individuals or ranges, and have them end up with a new Target number.  For instance:

So I'm selecting lists 1-3 and starting them at 11; and also 17 (which will stay '17' since I didn't specify a different Target).

You probably know, but if you don't set an "End" value, it selects all targets from Start to the highest.

• There's not a way to only merge / import "List 7 Event 2"; I guess I would suggest merging/importing that List to an arbitrarily high target (Perhaps 907), then cherry-pick that event 2 you wanted.

Right now, what you see is what you get - You would select "Show Control in the Advanced list, then merge in at the List level.  You can select individuals or ranges, and have them end up with a new Target number.  For instance:

So I'm selecting lists 1-3 and starting them at 11; and also 17 (which will stay '17' since I didn't specify a different Target).

You probably know, but if you don't set an "End" value, it selects all targets from Start to the highest.

Children
Related