3rd party visualization for older EOS software on Element board

My Element board is older (ten years) and has the older EOS platform (one ethernet port). Software 2.9.

We have theater in the round: which 3rd party visualization software seems best? 

Parents
  • Do you think Capture is free? How is their tech support, or is it still better to go through ETC for tech support for install? I can call ETC tomorrow and maybe ETC tech support can walk me through it. On the back of our board is just one ethernet in (not two). We have a tan, Elements board, slightly older.

But the software is 2.9. 

• Capture is not free, nor is it an ETC product. However, they have worked together for many years prior to the release of Augment3d. Capture would run on a PC or Mac, not the console. If you're using sACN as your data source you can use a simple ethernet switch to connect your Computer and console solving the one NIC question. Are you looking for real time playback information or an offline editor/visualizer?

Similarly if your console is in fact 10+ years old it may be time for an investment in a newer console that could accommodate 3.0 and Augment3d.

• Capture is not free, nor is it an ETC product. However, they have worked together for many years prior to the release of Augment3d. Capture would run on a PC or Mac, not the console. If you're using sACN as your data source you can use a simple ethernet switch to connect your Computer and console solving the one NIC question. Are you looking for real time playback information or an offline editor/visualizer?

Similarly if your console is in fact 10+ years old it may be time for an investment in a newer console that could accommodate 3.0 and Augment3d.

Children
Related