Robe Robospot with EOS

Hello,

Has anyone used the Robe Robospot system along side EOS? Just looking for general guidance really.

From what I can tell from manuals and fixture profiles within EOS, you can have a fixture (Robe T1 for example) controlled by Robospot and EOS.

The only way I can see to give control of the fixture from EOS to the Robospot operator (and the other way) is to send it a 'Robospot Enable' or 'Robospot Disable' command in lamp controls - is this the case?

Thanks for any help in advance,

Tom

Parents
  • Great thanks for your replies. I was told there is also a way to set the maximum intensity for the robospot operator in EOS so the op is able to fade from 0 to 'full' but it is the level you have set. Does anyone have any info as to how this is achieved? I am scouring the manual but it is mainly how to use the robospot system rather than controlling it with a console

• Great thanks for your replies. I was told there is also a way to set the maximum intensity for the robospot operator in EOS so the op is able to fade from 0 to 'full' but it is the level you have set. Does anyone have any info as to how this is achieved? I am scouring the manual but it is mainly how to use the robospot system rather than controlling it with a console

Children
Related