Cue recording messes with later cues

When I record, for example, cue 2 with 1 through 10 at full, and then record cue 3 with all of those out, but then later I realize I want cue 2 to have 20 at full, i have 20 at full until it changes again. Is there a setting to fix this or should I just set lights not in use to 0 instead of a dash before recording a cue?

This is an ETC Nomad Education program.

Parents
  • These lights are doing what's known as tracking, they will maintain a value until they hit a change or a blocked cue.

It's super useful if you get why it does it.

You can hit the CueOnly button before terminating the command line

Record Cue 5 CueOnly Enter, Update Cue 5+6 CueOnly Enter, or in Blind 20 at Full CueOnly Enter.

Or Change the console to CueOnly mode (it's somewhere in settings, I've not been at a desk for a while)

then the CueOnly/Track button will do the opposite (will allow values to track until they reach a change or block)

The dashes are just no value, a zero is a value (hope that makes sense?)

• These lights are doing what's known as tracking, they will maintain a value until they hit a change or a blocked cue.

It's super useful if you get why it does it.

You can hit the CueOnly button before terminating the command line

Record Cue 5 CueOnly Enter, Update Cue 5+6 CueOnly Enter, or in Blind 20 at Full CueOnly Enter.

Or Change the console to CueOnly mode (it's somewhere in settings, I've not been at a desk for a while)

then the CueOnly/Track button will do the opposite (will allow values to track until they reach a change or block)

The dashes are just no value, a zero is a value (hope that makes sense?)

Children
No Data
Related