Gio powering up again on shutdown

Hi all,

An odd issue I can't find mention of, our Gio sometimes like to power back up again after being shut down - it's happened on rare occasions over the past year and a half (before and after updating to V3).
Theres no shutdown macro or backup console - and usually a deep clear will sort it out, it's very rare so it's never troubled us much.

But another layer to the whole thing :
 I downloaded the PixelMap workbook/show file (from the Expert Topics page) the other week to start working though and the issue re-appeared. A deep clear didn't solve the it. We'd updated to the latest EOS software a few days before (and this was a good prompt to check our dimmers etc were also up to date after a stop-start 2020 with Covid closures). But every time the desk was shut down though the browser menu, a second after the lights went off and the fans stopped it would immediately reboot itself - only way to shut down the desk was to wait for that second of silence and turn it off with the switch at the back.
Everything was up to date, deep clears weren't solving the problem - until I removed the Pixelmap show file from the desk - and the issue disappeared!!

Wondered if anyone's come across an auto-start up on shut down bug or had any issues with the PixelMap file (Eos Family Level 4 Complete 2019-07-15 12-31-15.esf).

Thanks!

Related