Eos Keybinds sending wrong commands

Hello! My keybinds on eos are sending the wrong commands, like when I type "a" for @ it sends a command for my pan on a completely different channel, and when im in another tab it will send a different command and does this for multiple cues, and I have tried restarting. If anyone knows a solution that would be awesome! Thank you in Advance!

Parents
  • Hello! My keybinds on eos are sending the wrong commands, like when I type "a" for @ it sends a command for my pan on a completely different channel, and when im in another tab it will send a different command and does this for multiple cues, and I have tried restarting. It seems the @ button changes based upon what I have previously typed, when I entered group 22 it would change to group 22 when I typed it, and then change to group 21 if before I had typed the term group 21 in a previous command. If anyone knows a solution that would be awesome! Thank you in Advance!

• I first suggest you check your keyboard arrangement.  This setting is in the Shell / Welcome Screen > Settings > General > Keyboard.

If that's set as you expect, then try opening Tab 99 Diagnostics and pressing some keys.  The most-recent keypress will appear as "Last Command":

This may also give you some clue about how the commands are being put together.

If you open up Virtual Keyboard and use those keys, do they work correctly?

If you have Augment3d open in Tab 38, try closing it to see if that makes a difference.  

• I first suggest you check your keyboard arrangement.  This setting is in the Shell / Welcome Screen > Settings > General > Keyboard.

If that's set as you expect, then try opening Tab 99 Diagnostics and pressing some keys.  The most-recent keypress will appear as "Last Command":

This may also give you some clue about how the commands are being put together.

If you open up Virtual Keyboard and use those keys, do they work correctly?

If you have Augment3d open in Tab 38, try closing it to see if that makes a difference.  

Children
Related