Recording cues turns on Colorsource PAR

Each time I record a cue in my Ion XE, all of my Colorsource PARs turn on. For example, I will record a cue that uses just Source 4s, but as soon as the cue is recorded, ALL my Colorsource Pars turn on. This happens across all show files. Once they kick on, they won't turn off until I manually adjust those channels. So, if I go to another cue, they stay on, including in blackout cues. If I park the light at 0, they won't turn on, but we need the Colorsource PARs for other cues in the show file. Any thoughts on what could cause this and how I can fix it? 

Parents
  • you want to find out what the source of those channels is. the most important indication for this is the font color of the intensity value for those channels. from what you describe those intensities are likely written in yellow which means they're from a sub.

to find out more you can either press [About]&[Cue] or open About and then look for the Source column in the Current Values section.

• you want to find out what the source of those channels is. the most important indication for this is the font color of the intensity value for those channels. from what you describe those intensities are likely written in yellow which means they're from a sub.

to find out more you can either press [About]&[Cue] or open About and then look for the Source column in the Current Values section.

Children
Related